Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Patients Using Blogs to Track Recovery

An article in the San Francisco Chronicle today states that more and more patients are using blogs as a way of keeping their friends and loved ones informed about their health and to share treatment experiences with other patients. If you want to read the entire article, click here.

This is certainly my case! I only wish I had known about blogs back in 1997 (if they even existed then) when my husband was going through kidney failure and a subsequent kidney/pancreas transplant. I used to send out regular emails to a list of friends and family members to keep them in the loop.

I appreciate you - my friends - who are checking in one me via this blog every day. It's nice to know you're out there thinking about me. :0)

No comments: